Made from 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, Snapkis Newborn Bamboo Bunny Hooded Towel is delicate and super soft for newborn and sensitive skin.
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth and is a sustainable source of raw materials when harvested responsibly. Bamboo is hypoallergenic and has excellent natural antibacterial and deodorising properties to help protect your babies’ gentle skin. It is anti-static so it will not deliver your baby a nasty shock. These bamboo hooded towels are softer than regular cotton and will keep your baby’s warmth after bath and make your baby feel comfortable in a heaven soft wrapping.
- Composition: 70% bamboo, 30% cotton blend
- Hypoallergenic – Free from harmful chemicals and dyes
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-static and odour resistant
- High absorbency – Able to take in water up to three times its weight
- Ultra soft and silky – Perfect for newborn and sensitive skin
- Biodegradable – Environmentally friendly resource
- Suitable from birth up to 3 years old
- With cute bunny ears!
- Size: 75 x 75cm
- 70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton
- Loose thread is inevitable in the process of natural bamboo towel. Do not pull threads, use scissors to cut off.
- Cold gentle machine wash separately before use with similar colours
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron