Made of 7 natural extracts (fermented bean, willow tree, portulaca, cinnamon, oregano, cypress tree, root of skullcap) which has antibacterial effects and protects the skin.
- Contains Murumuru fruit grown in the Amazon that has a natural cleaning effect
- No harmful chemicals(preservative, SLS, SLES, fluorescence brightening agent, phosphate, synthetase)
- Over 97% biodegradability that is Eco-friendly and safe for the skin
- No skin irritation
- Expiry date: 3 years from manufacturing date as stated on the bottle/refill pack
- Apply a little B&B stain remover onto tougher stain before putting into washing machine.
- Pour B&B Fabric Detergent into cap following dosage instruction. For best results, soak for 30minutes before starting the washing machine.
- Mix warm water with the recommended dosage. Gently rub and rinse thoroughly with water.
Water, Laureth-9, Laureth-3, Hexylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Fragrance, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cetylpyridimium Chloride, Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, (D-Glucopyranose, Oligomeric, C10-16-Alkyl Glycosides), (D-Glucopyranose, Oligomeric, Decyl Octyl Glycosides), Pinus Palustris Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Salix alba (willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus, Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract