The Newborn Tummy Time Mat gives advanced support for your newborn baby during tummy time. It designed to make tummy time more comfortable and enjoyable for your baby. Placing your baby on their tummy, while awake and supervised, is a great way of helping your baby develop strong neck and shoulder muscles, promote motor skills, and reach early achievement milestones including rolling over, sitting up and crawling.
Our Newborn Tummy Time Mat supports your baby by contouring to the natural shape of their little body. ClevaFoam Made with our high-quality ®, it is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and to support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
ClevaFoam Uniquely formulated ® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free and perfect for babies with asthma and allergies.
After tummy time is over they can rest on their back while ClevaFoam you rest in the knowledge that ClevaFoam® is helping to protect the round shape of your baby's soft head.
- Designed especially for newborn babies, it contours to the natural shape of their little body.
- ClevaFoam reduces pressure on the back of your baby's head and provides support to the body.
- 100% breathable, reduced heat retention and lightweight
- Hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde-free and perfect for babies with asthma and allergies.
- Recommended for babies 0-3 months.
- Toys featured on product image are NOT INCLUDED.
- 70 cm x 50 cm
- To avoid possible entanglement or strangulation, do not add additional strings or straps to the product.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Avoid swaddling baby while using this product.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts.
- Do not use if product is damaged.
- Pay particular attention to the accompanying toys and inspect rigorously before each use.
- Discard at the first sign of damage.
- Tummy Time should only take place when your child is fully awake and alert.
- A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER place this product on countertops, tables or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- Remove all packaging from this item and dispose of carefully to avoid suffocation.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.