ClevaFeedTM is a great way to introduce your baby to solids, including fruit, without the risk of choking.
- Introduce and teaching your baby to eat fresh solid food in a safe way.
- Safe feeder pacifier - reduces the risk of choking and it's BPA free.
- Hygienic - the soft silicone teat makes it easier to clean than mesh food feeders.
- Replacement teat - replacement dummy for additional convenience on the go.
- Useful and versatile - suitable for 6 months+ while your little one goes through the teething phase.
- Easy to clean and sterilise, includes an extra teat.
- Simply place the food into the silicone teat, screw close and present it to your baby, knowing only small pieces will pass through the holes.
- Wash and sterilise before initial use and after all subsequent uses.
- Snap open the top of your ClevaFeedTM.
- 3/4 fill with appropriate food.
- Snap close and check to ensure it is secure before giving to child.
- If using the ClevaFeedTM with warm food, then the food should be heated before assembly and never while in the unit.
- Don't store in direct sunlight. Store below 25o C.
- Wash using mild soap and warm water.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Don't place in bottom rack of the dishwasher.
- Sterilise using steam, boil, microwave or cold water solution.
- Ensure all parts including handle and teat are thoroughly clean before use.