Why rock in a conventional rocking timber chair when you and baby can glide effortless with a gliding motion that is more natural and comforting for you and baby, rather than the upset rocking feeling that you get from a rocking seat, that will leave you dizzy and your bub upset.
Babyhood’s Feeding Glider Chairs are designed to offer optimal support to your body whilst feeding baby every 2-4 hours each day – without comprising on a style for your home. Our Feeding Glider Chairs also offer an alternative to the bulky large recliners that are hard to fit in a nursery and even harder to climb out of, after each feed. You don’t need an extra hand with our gliders as they effortlessly lift you back to the a full seating position, so you can easily step off, with your baby in your arms.
- Designed to offer optimal support to your body whilst feeding baby every 2-4 hours each day – without comprising on a style for your home
- You don’t need an extra hand with our gliders as they effortlessly lift you back to the a full seating position, so you can easily step off, with your baby in your arms.
- The seat is adjustable to ensure you are always in a comfortable position for your body’s needs – so no heavy jerking like you get from the cheap imitations.
- Enhance your nursing or feeding experience with your baby
- Allow you to experience greater support and comfort while feeding – in particular your neck, shoulders and lower back lumbar areas are extra supported.
- Large extra padded backrest and neck rest
- Large padded seat
- Raised extra-large padded arms
- Pillow top technology on both seat and ottoman pad
- Smooth glide
- Effortless recline
- Lockable recline
- Hands free lift for easy exit
- 360 degree swivel
- Frame drape
- Easy clean wipe down fabric
- Scratch and stain resistant fabric
- Base covers on glider and ottoman to protect timber and tiled floors
- Matching gliding ottoman
- Maximum weight limit is 95kg
- Available in ice grey & charcoal fabric
Assembled Dimensions – 108cm x 70cm x 68cm
What is Included
- x1 Chair
- x1 Ottoman
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a soft and clean cloth.
- Clean your glider chair by wiping the surface with a soft clean cloth. Water or any other liquids (including hair & cleaning products) may impact the longevity of the fabric.
- Do not use any household cleaners or detergents especially leather cleaners as this will cause the fabric to peel and/or crack as this product is not leather.
- Do not expose your glider chair to direct sunlight, direct heat sources, extreme changes in temperature, moisture or damp.
- Urine spills on the glider chair will cause discolouration.
- Perspiration will cause the leatherette fabric to crack over time as the salt dries out the moisture in the fabric, so it is important to reduce the level of perspiration on the glider chair and wipe any excess perspiration with a slightly damp clean cloth.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Moving parts must be checked regularly, cleaned and lubricated. Use silicon based lubricant only.
- Regularly tighten all joints, bolts, screws and nuts to ensure stability and strength.
- Maximum weight capacity 95kg in total.
To ensure the longevity of the products:
- Do not sit on the arm-rests as this will bend your frame and snap your glider chair.
- Do not sit on the ottoman as you will break the welds.
- Do not allow young children to swing on the glider chair or the ottoman as they may injure themselves or cause damage to the glider chair.
- Do not use the recline lock to recline the glider chair. The lock is only intended to lock the glider chair not assist with the recline of the glider chair.
Still have questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!