Babyhood’s famous Fold N Go Timber Cot is so easy to use as the name suggests just ‘fold and go’. It has a unique design protected easy open and fold system so that it can be used daily with complete ease. A solid timber base with padding, offers even better support to the folding style cot. Best of all, the Fold N Go Timber Cot has a single hand drop side mechanism. It is perfect for early learning centres, hospitality, hire, nanna’s home or holiday homes!
- 2 level base adjustment from bassinet to cot for your growing baby
- Single hand drop side
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails
- Solid padded base - Note mattress still required
- 4 removable lockable castors
- Manufactured using New Zealand clear grade plantation timber
- Mattress sold separately
PRODUCT DIMENSIONSAssembled- 65 (W) x 128 (L) x 106cm (H)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Fold N Go Cot Frame
- My First Innerspring Mattress (1200 * 600)
- Free assembling of the cot upon delivery
- Firm and supportive
- 200 grams deluxe quilted cover
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
- Cotton fabric cover
- Innerspring mattress with corner supports to reduce entrapment
- Bonnell springs with tempered steel frame
- Allergy & dust mite resistant
- Anti -microbial
- Quilted both sides
- Breathing side vents for airflow boost
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
- Product comes with 1 year warranty. Warranty does not cover wear and tear.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!