The Advanced Sensitive Skin Pacifier is specially designed to be kind to baby’s delicate and sensitive skin. It curves away from baby’s face to minimize contact with baby’s nose and mouth, which means less chance of rashes and sore spots. Made from super-soft silicone with a skin-like feel, it’s also one pacifier that your little one is likely to accept.
Some pacifiers can allow saliva to build up and pool beneath, leaving your little one with drool on their chin that can lead to rashes and sore spots. Unlike these traditional pacifiers, our Advanced Sensitive Skin Pacifier has a curved design that is uniquely shaped to keep away from baby’s cheeks and nose.
Large holes in the pacifier shield also allow more air to flow through it, so that baby’s skin can breathe. This helps keep their mouth, nose and cheeks dry and free from moisture, preventing any skin irritation.
Made from super-soft silicone with a skin-like feel, the sensitive skin pacifier is shaped like our award-winning Closer to Nature bottle nipple. This means babies are 92% more likely to accept it*, and it makes switching between breast, bottle and pacifier far less confusing for baby.
- 90% less skin contact: Unique design minimizes contact with baby’s sensitive skin, reducing the risk of irritation and rashes
- Curves away from baby’s face: Improves airflow and reduces moisture build up from saliva or sweat
- Acceptance guaranteed: Nipple is shaped like our Closer to Nature bottle nipple, which 92% of babies accept within the first 3 feedings*
- Freezer friendly: Pop in the freezer to help relieve teething troubles
- Medical-grade silicone: BPA and BPS free, safe for baby
- Easy clean: Top-rack dishwasher safe and sterilizer safe