Our swaddle to sleep is so snug it helps recreate the security and comfort of the womb. The snug upper body wrap swaddles your baby helping to prevent startle reflex without restricting their lower body ensuring hips and legs have enough room to move naturally, promoting "hip health" and helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia. Easy to use adjustable wraps means baby can stay swaddled as they grow.
Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better and longer if they are swaddled.
- Recreates the comforting security of the womb
- Allows natural hip & leg movement helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia.
- Easy to use adjustable wraps means baby can stay swaddled as they grow.
- Made with 100% soft breathable cotton, delicate with your baby's skin
- Help to prevent startle reflex - one of the main reasons your baby wakes during the night
- Length of swaddle (laid flat, unstretched): 55 cm
- Recommended for babies 0-3 months.
- Made with 100% soft breathable cotton.
Illustration To Swaddle (Fig 1, 2 & 3)
- Place Baby in Swaddle
- Tuck wing from one side to the other making sure it is under chin and over arms
- Wrap other wing, ensuring the mouth and nose are not covered. Wrapping should not be too tight and allow plenty of room for legs to bend and move freely.
Illustration for Diaper Changing (Fig 4, 5 & 6)
- Pull the front of the swaddle down to gain access to change a diaper without the need to un-swaddle your baby.
- Then tuck the front of the swaddle back under the wings securely, ensuring that there is still room for legs to bend comfortably.
Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions may cause serious injuries to your child.
- Ensure the wings do not cover the infant's mouth or nose and that the wings are wrapped below the chin.
- Discontinue use of product if the fastenings are damaged.
- Swaddling does not need to be tight to be effective therefore ensure your baby is not rigidly wrapped and has enough room to bend their legs to help prevent hip dysplasia.
- Be aware of room temperature and clothing to ensure baby does not overheat.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back. Check your crib meets safety standards and use a properly fitted mattress and sheet.
- Do not use this product once your baby can roll over onto their tummy. Fabric composition: 100% Cotton Washing Instructions: Please follow the instructions below.
- Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.