An aquatic adventure! Baby will discover many new friends as they wade through the Splashing Fun Friends Bath Book. The brightly coloured characters stimulate baby’s visual senses and different shaped pages encourage gross motor skill development. A hidden squeaker will surprise baby and engage auditory senses. From sliding down ice bergs with Poppy Penguin to jumping in the waves with Holly Hippo, bonding time has never been so much fun for baby!
- Cognitive Skills: Encourages baby to think, learn & problem solve.
- Fine motor skills: Helps baby use their hands & fingers for small, precise movements i.e. grasping or manipulating objects.
- Gross Motor Skills: Helps baby use & control their larger muscles for movement i.e. reaching, crawling, or rolling over.
- Sight: Features bright colours or vibrant patterns to help stimulate baby’s visual perception.
- Sound: Features sounds to help stimulate baby’s auditory development.
- Touch: Features various textures to help stimulate baby’s tactile development.
- Rounded edges are safe and gentle
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Varied shapes make pages easy to grasp
- Floats in bath
- Bright colours and patterns engage baby’s interest