Enjoy all-round flexibility and comfort for you and your child with the Cloud Z2 i-Size. The clever rotation mechanism lets the seat face sideways for effortless entry and exit. A new in-car recline feature allows your child to relax during the journey, for even more comfort on the road. The Cloud Z2 i-Size is also flexible outside your vehicle: the seat can be reclined to a full lie-flat position as part of a travel system with a stroller. The integrated sun canopy offers generous shade inside and outside your car, in any recline position. This infant car seat is truly the perfect companion for every stage of your journey.
- SensorSafe ‰ÛÒ A smart clip that enhances the safety of your child seated in the car - Peace of mind for you, better safety for your child. CYBEX fuses smart technology and smart design with the introduction of SensorSafe: helping you keep track of the safety and health of your child. Available for several CYBEX Platinum and Gold i-Size car seats, the SensorSafe Clip attaches to the harness system. SensorSafe provides essential alerts to help prevent critical situations: when your child unbuckles the clip, if your child is put at risk of vehicular heatstroke because of ambient temperature changes or from being left alone in the car, or if your child has been seated for too long. All alerts are received via Bluetooth on your smartphone through a user-friendly app that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQs and more.
- Easy boarding position - CYBEX was the first company to introduce a rotation mechanism making it possible to turn infant car seats for easy boarding. The Base Z2 includes this feature, allowing the Cloud Z2 i-Size to swivel towards the car door for effortless entry and exit for your child. When taking a break in your journey the seat can also be turned inward to face a parent, making it easy to share a snack or play a game.
- Comfortable sleep, wherever you go - With the Cloud series we developed an ergonomic lie-flat position. Building on this innovation the newest Cloud Z2 i-Size can also be placed in a semi reclined position while in the car. This new feature allows greater comfort for the child without compromising on safety while on the road.
- Comfortable travelling - With the use of adaptors the Cloud Z2 i-Size can be attached to numerous buggies or strollers from CYBEX, gb and other select brands. This allows the infant car seat to become part of a convenient travel system beyond the car, increasing comfort and mobility.
- One base ‰ÛÒ Two seats - The Base Z2 is the secure and flexible base unit for the CYBEX Z2 Line Modular System, which offers maximum protection and versatility. The rotation mechanism of the Base Z2 allows the car seat to be turned to the car door for easier entry and exit. The Base Z2 is a long-lasting solution, as it can also be used with a CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size for the next age group. Both seats can be reclined while in the car.
- Side-impact protection - The Cloud Z2 i-Size features the tried and tested CYBEX Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System for increased protection. The very first impact forces of an accident are reduced by the extended side protector facing the door. Together with the car seat‰۪s flexible shell it reduces impact forces by up to 25%, channeling them away from your child.
- Full sun protection - The generous sun canopy, made from UPF50+ fabric, primarily protects your child from the sun but can also act as a shield against wind, or even the hustle and bustle of the street. When not in use the canopy can easily be stowed away.
- Grows with the child - The adjustable headrest offers 12 positions for a customized adjustment as your child grows. The integrated harness guide makes adjusting intuitive and quick ‰ÛÒ these safety features can be fitted to your growing child within seconds.
- A good fit for the smallest of travellers - The Cloud Z2 i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which creates a near-flat lying position for newborns. This helps to reduce the risk of the baby‰۪s head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To make sure your growing infant has enough space, the newborn inlay should be removed once the child is taller than 60 cm.
- åÊFrom birth up to approx.. 24 months
- Height: 45 cm - 87 cm
- Weight: Max. 13 kg
- Dimension: 645 (L) x 440 (W) x 380 (H) mm
- Product Weight: 4.6 kg
What is Included
Still have questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!