Half of your baby’s sleep time is in ‘light sleep’, this is where they move around and dream, so it is important they have the right mattress for a comfortable and supportive night’s sleep.
With adaptive foam pillars that significantly increase the airflow for reduced heat retention and a cooler night’s sleep our AirGo Support Mattress is the ultimate in comfort for your baby. The combination of high-quality pressure relief foam, adaptive pillars and air channels give firm and consistent support to your baby as they wiggle and move during the night and as they grow from infant to toddler.
- Breathable, the 3D open cell structure makes it light weight with reduced heat retention, so as to help prevent overheating.
- Provides pressure relief, proven to reduce pressure on back of baby’s head by 50% and increase support of 80%
- Firm, particularly important for babies when sleeping, to give them the right support. Babies should always be placed on their back to sleep and should not be able to ‘sink’ into a mattress as this can restrict their movement.
- Low profile to support head and neck alignment
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced and toxin free making it is ideal for babies and children with asthma and allergies.
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable & durable reflex support foam
- Re-enforced Anti-roll surround frame for added security and durability
- Baby-safe anti-fungal & anti-mite treated reflex support foam layer
- Adaptive foam pillars for increased breathability
- Breathable lining for added protection
- Breathable removable soft outer cover
- Our mattress has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Recommended for infants from 0+.
- Comes with a 3 year guarantee.
- The Airgo Support Baby Mattress comes in Cot 60cm x 120cm, Cot bed 70cm x 140cm
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.
- Cleaning Instructions:The mattress cover is removable and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, allow to fully dry between uses. See below care label for further instructions.