The ClevaFoam® Head & Body Support protects and supports your baby's soft head and body, keeping your baby perfectly stable and comfortable whilst in their car seat, stroller, high chair or bouncer.
Made with ClevaFoam® it protects and supports your baby's rapidly growing body and the round shape of your baby's soft head, helping prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). It is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free. Ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
- Provides head & body support during early months in car seats, strollers, bouncers & high chairs
- ClevaFoam technology protects the round shape of your baby's soft head, helping prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly).
- Lightweight, breathable with reduced heat retention.
- Hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde-free, ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified for use with babies.
- Airflow fabric draws away moisture and increases airflow
- Includes two soft harness straps for extra comfort and increased snugness
- Suitable for baby 0+ months.
- Ensure the harness of your car seat and baby carrier is aligned with the openings on this support.
- Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
- To avoid possible entanglement or strangulation, do not add additional strings or straps to the product.
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Never place your baby in this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Always keep your child in view when in product.
- DO NOT ALLOW THIS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO INTERFERE WITH PROPER FUNCTIONING OF CAR SEAT OR OTHER HARNESS SYSTEMS.
- Remove all packaging from this item and dispose of carefully to avoid suffocation.