- Soft Silicone Bristles
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- 100% Medical/Food Grade Silicone
- BPA & PVC Free
- Safety Shield Included
- Ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through
- Before use, attach safety shield to toothbrush. Pass the toothbrush head through the center hole on shield (you'll need to stretch it). The shield rests just below the bristles.
- Wash your hands! Rinse toothbrush thoroughly before and after each use, especially the bristles. Periodically, sterilize in boiling water.
- Apply a small amount of Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste to bristles and brush teeth with a gentle, circular motion.
- Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrush products are unique because they are one solid piece of medical-grade silicone–right down to the bristles. The brush is designed to be used as a ‘toothbrush’ not a ‘teether’ and chewing should be avoided.
- However, we understand this is often difficult to avoid with young babies/children and recommend supervision at all times. If the Silicone Toothbrush is chewed the bristles may come off, but not to worry. Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrushes are made of inert medical grade silicone which is non-toxic, and if swallowed, can pass through the digestive system without any problems.
- Always check your baby/child’s toothbrush and remove any loose bristles before each use. This is easy to do when rinsing/cleaning in preparation for use.
- To make sure that minimum pressure is used, it's best for the parent/guardian to brush the child's teeth with this toothbrush.
- Replace every 8 weeks or earlier.
- Replace after illness.
- Replace if silicone is torn.
- Only to be used under adult supervision.
- Do Not Chew! Not a teether!