The Cybex Yema Tie helps this process by allowing intimate close contact with your child. The touch, the warmth and the unique odours between you both are crucial in early stages of recognition.
The Yema Tie offers all of this, plus it has been designed to let you carry baby with ease and comfort. With certification from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and the well-known carrying consultancy Trageschule Hamburg, the Yema Tie has been recommended by these prolific organisations.
The adjustable headrest and seat panel make this product totally able to grow with your child all the way from newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 - 15 kg). The carrier has three different carrying positions for mum or dad, front parent facing position, hip carry position or back carry position.
Inspired by the artistic drapery of international fashion designers, YEMA not only sets new standards in functionality, but this carrier collection genuinely catches the eye while hidden functions focus attention on the design. In the first few months of an infant’s life, it is important to have as much physical contact as possible. Our baby carriers create the perfect connection between mother and child – encouraging a close bond and a deep sense of security. Lying against the chest, a baby can hear the mother’s heartbeat, which was so familiar in the womb. Skin contact, warmth, and scents leave infants feeling protected and safe. The YEMA: A product that not only promotes healthy development but also makes a bold design statement.
- From newborn to toddler (approx. 3.5 - 15 kg)
- Ergonomical carrying in 3 different positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, back carry position
- Adjustable head and neck rest
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel function
- Security loop on belt
- Softly padded comfort waist belt
- Width adjustable seat
- Hidden interior pocket for head and neck support
- 100% wrap-like cotton for back support
- Babies can be carried facing the chest from birth. The baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spread-squat position, which can help the hip joints to develop correctly.
- Babies that can hold their own head (from around 3-4 months) can also be carried in the side position. This allows them to rest against mum’s or dad’s shoulder while taking in their surroundings.
- Babies with good head and upper body control (from around 6 months) can be carried in the YEMA on your back, making is easy for parents to bear the baby’s weight.
- Fabric covers machine washable at 30°
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!