Finding a comfortable position to sleep while pregnant can be a struggle, but the right pillow can help. Our ergonomically designed Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow is a full body support pillow for critical areas such as head, neck, back, bump, pelvis neck and knees. Ideal for pregnancy, it follows the natural curve of your body it helps combat fatigue, improve blood circulation, encourage relaxation, and reduce the distress of reflux and discomfort caused by SPD.
During the day or at night, it helps alleviate the symptoms of SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction). By sleeping on your side, legs bent with our pillow simply placed between your knees, it helps keep your spine in a neutral and stable position. This position also is recommended as best for baby, by the 3rd trimester, sleeping this way reduces the risk of complications compared to sleeping on their back.
The pillow can also be used to create a comfortable position when sitting up and while nursing your baby, when your little one arrives. With a 100% cotton breathable cover and filled with premium spiral hollow fibre it ensures you are fully supported.
- Provides total body support from head & back to bump & knees
- Ergonomically designed to help combat fatigue & reflux
- Helps to combat fatigue, improve blood circulation, encourage relaxation, and reduce the distress of reflux and discomfort caused by SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction)
- Follows the natural curve of your body
- Suitable for all body sizes and shapes
- 100% cotton breathable cover, premium spiral hollow fibre filling
- Machine washable.
- Do not mix light and dark colours.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.