Snapkis Heat Sensitive Spoons make meal time safe and enjoyable for your baby. The spoon tip changes colour when your baby’s food is too hot (approximately 110˚F / 43˚C or above). The easy-grip handle gives a comfortable, secure hold during feeding. Suitable for babies from 4 months and above. Made with BPA-free food grade material.
- Food-grade material
- Changes color when food is too hot
- Suitable from 4 months
- Complies with EN 14372, European Safety Standard
- Stir spoon in food before feeding to check the temperature. If spoon changes colour, remove spoon from food. Let the colour of the spoon revert to white before testing temperature again.
- Take caution not to feed food that is too hot to your toddler and always use with adult supervision.
Always use with adult supervision
This product should be used as a feeding aid only and not as a toy
Always inspect product prior to each use
Discard product at the first sign of damage or weakness
Always check food temperature before feeding
Do not microwave
Do not sterilise
Not suitable for use in dishwasher
- Do not store in direct sunlight