Fine Motor Skills: Helps baby use their hands & fingers for small, precise movements i.e. grasping or manipulating objects.
Gross Motor Skills: Helps baby use & control their larger muscles for movement i.e. reaching, crawling, or rolling over.
Sight: Features bright colours or vibrant patterns to help stimulate baby’s visual perception.
Sound: Features sounds to help stimulate baby’s auditory development.
Touch: Features various textures to help stimulate baby’s tactile development.
- Pulling fish’s tail activates paddling action and engages baby’s fine motor skills
- Colour and movement encourages visual tracking skills and hand-eye coordination
- Provides multi-sensory activities for bath time fun
Rattling beads stimulate visual and auditory development
- Cute fish character is perfect for imaginative water play and bath time fun
- Available in two colour ways; orange or yellow body
- L 12 x W 8.5 x H 14 cm
What Is Included
x1 Padding Bath Fish