Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit 1.0 TOG is a 5-in-1 gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled. As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This swaddle makes the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free to be less upsetting for babies & their parents.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Recommended for babies 3-12 months.
The suit has been created with a snug fit upper chest and specially designed zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves with fold over cuffs to provide a swaddling effect. It also has two ARMS UP™ zip-off wings, which should remain attached to the suit until your baby is ready to transition. After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Three easy steps:
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
When your baby is ready to transition start with one wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
What Is Included
- x1 Swaddle
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Still Have Questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!