Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original Transition Bag is a swaddle that enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine. As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies & their parents. This swaddle eases this transition.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Recommended for babies 3 months+.
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ TRANSITION BAG helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a ticker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
Once your baby starts to show signs of independent rolling, wait till baby is asleep and then zip off one wing so that one arms is free and one arm is still swaddled. This will allow your baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out.
After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their age or height.
What Is Included
- x1 Transition Bag
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Still Have Questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!