Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them?
Give them the gift of choice with a Not Too Big e-Gift Cards
e-Gift Cardsare delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
Not Too Big Gift Vouchers have no additional processing fees.
General Terms and Conditions
- E-Gift cards expire 6 months after the purchase date
- There is no additional fee applied for the use of e-Gift Cards
- E-Gift Card can be used on the same day of purchase.
- E-Gift card can be split into multiple purchases
- The updated balance value on the gift card will be emailed after any purchase.
- E-Gift card can be used in conjunction with other sales and promotion
- There will be no physical card issued by Not Too Big. You will receive Not Too Big virtual card and its balance via email.
- Not Too Big reserve the right to correct the e-Gift Card balance if we believe that billing or accounting error has occurred.
- Not Too Big reserve the right to deactivate, cancel or suspend any e-Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper e-Gift Card use.
- The e-Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge
- No warranty attached to the e-Gift Card
- The e-Gift Card is issued by Not Too Big, which reserves the right to change the terms of the e-Gift Card program or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Usage Terms and Conditions
- The e-Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
- The e-Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card.
- If you want to use the e-Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the e-Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from another funding source.
- The e-Gift Card can not be used to purchase another e-Gift Card