Nothing fits! Too small! Common phrases during the first years of your child’s life. The Pallas S-Fix car seat will be the perfect fit for years: as a 2-in-1 seat, it is designed to grow with your child from 9 months to 12 years.
The optimised impact shield reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child. When it’s time for a nap, the patented, reclining headrest prevents the child’s head from tipping forward. It supports the head to remain in the safety zone of the headrest at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision. Together with the headrest, the L.S.P. System offers increased safety by reducing the forces of a side-impact collision.
- One-hand adjustable impact shield (Gr. 1)
- The optimized impact shield of the Pallas S-Fix reduces the risk of serious neck injuries without confining the child and has an improved overall crash performance. The one-hand adjustment of the impact shield ensures ease of use for the parent. The force of a head-on collision is distributed over the impact shield and absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. This system resembles an inflated airbag and helps to significantly reduce the force of impact in the event of an accident. The harness does not injure the child, while at the same time the sensitive head, neck shoulders and inner organs are protected. The newly designed, one-hand adjustable impact shield (patent pending) adjusts for highest comfort perfectly to the child's body and additionally offers more freedom of movement of the upper body as well as maximum safety especially in frontal impacts when compared to conventional five-point harness systems.
- Patented reclining headrest
- The reclining headrest prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times, which is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision.
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
- Extendable on side facing the car door. The L.S.P. System of the Pallas S-Fix offers increased safety during a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. System reduces the forces of an impact in the event of a side-impact collision by approximately 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
- Comfortable one-hand recline function (Gr. 1)
- For a relaxed and peaceful journey. The smart one-hand recline function makes it easy for parents to adjust the Pallas S-Fix to a sleeping position while keeping one hand free (Group 1).
- Energy Absorbing Shell
- The flexible material structure absorbs the force of an impact.
- 2-in-1 seat
- The Pallas S-Fix is a 2-in-1 seat, adjusting to the growth of your child and can be used from 9 months up to 12 years. In Group 1 the adjustable impact shield doubles as an inflatable airbag and, in a collision, protects against neck injuries without being restrictive. For children from approx. 3 years and above, the seat can be easily converted into a Group 2/3 seat from the Solution series.
- Ventilation System
- Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child, even on hot days.
- 12 position height-adjustable head rest
- Offers customized adjustment for comfortable protection as your child grows.
- Extra wide and deep seat cushion
- Ensures a comfortable ride for your child throughout the years.
- ISOFIX Connect for extra stability and safety
- Suitable for 9-36kg (From approx. 9 months up to 12 years)
What is Included
- x1 Cybex Pallas S-fix Car Seat
- Impact Shield
- Seat Insert
- Isofix Guides
- Warranty Information
Still have questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!