Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original is the only zip-up swaddle available that allows your baby to sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
Unlike traditional swaddles, the unique arms UP design of the Swaddle UP™ replicates your baby's behaviour in the womb, allowing movement of their hands to self-soothe. This is proven to give your baby a better quality sleep and be beneficial for their ongoing development.
- Arms swaddle UP, in a more natural sleep position, for self-soothing
- Self-soothing helps babies sleep for longer
- Swaddling is proven to help babies fall asleep & stay asleep
- No hazardous snaps, velcro closures, or loose fabric to worry about
- Baby stays swaddled all night long
- MATERIAL: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Newborn (suitable for 2.2-3.8kg)
- Small (suitable for 3.5-6kg)
- Medium (suitable for 6-8.5kg)
- Large (suitable for 8.5-11kg)
*Stage 1 sizes go up to M only
2.2 3.8 kg
|up to 6 months||
What Is Included
- x1 Swaddle
Still Have Questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!