For generations, parents have cared for their babies with muslin. Breathable, versatile and pre-washed, our cotton muslin baby swaddle blanket ensures baby has ultimate comfort at bedtime and beyond.
What is Muslin?
Muslin refers to a finely-woven breathable fabric. It is believed to have originated in Bangladesh during the Middle Ages. One of the purest, simplest, most gentle and in our opinion, most perfect fabrics in the world. Here at aden + anais we are big believers in muslin’s long legacy of bringing caregivers and babies together.
How To Swaddle:
The beauty of swaddling is in its simplicity. If you have muslin and two loving hands, you can’t go wrong. It’s just about finding a technique and establishing a routine that both you and your little one are most comfortable with.
- Soft: our muslin stays extra-soft, wash after wash
- Breathable fabric: allows better airflow to help reduce overheating
- Oversized: makes swaddling easy
- Machine Washable
- Wash before first use
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean
- Helps reduce the risk of overheating
- 112 x 112 cm cotton muslin swaddles x 2pcs
- Pre-washed and stays soft wash after wash
- 112 x 112 cm
What is Included:
- x2 Muslin Swaddles