Babies spend 50% of their time in deep sleep which is vital for their growth, so choosing the right comfortable and safe mattress is important. Our ClevaFoam® Pocket Sprung mattress combines our unique ClevaFoam® technology with durable pockets spring that adapt to the changing weight of your child during the different stages of their development so as to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
Advanced ClevaFoam® technology helps support baby’s growing body, protect the round shape of their soft head to prevent Plagiocephaly and is the only foam which is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of baby’s head by 50% and increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin).
- Breathable, the 3D open cell structure makes it light weight with reduced heat retention, so as to help prevent overheating.
- Provides pressure relief, proven to reduce pressure on back of baby’s head by 50% and increase support of 80%
- Firm, particularly important for babies when sleeping, to give them the right support. Babies should always be placed on their back to sleep and should not be able to ‘sink’ into a mattress as this can restrict their movement.
- Low profile to support head and neck alignment
- Hypoallergenic, pH balanced and toxin free making it is ideal for babies and children with asthma and allergies.
- Advanced ClevaFoam® Technology
- 100% breathable, with significantly reduced heat retention.
- Up to 362 durable adaptive pocket springs Hypoallergenic & infused with baby-safe anti-fungal & anti-mite treatments
- Protective inner cover
- Super soft breathable, easy to remove machine washable outer cover has a reverse zip for your child's safety.
- Our mattress has been independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Recommended for infants from 0+
- Comes with a 3 year guarantee
- ClevaFoam Pocket Sprung Baby Mattress is available in Cot (60 x 120 x 11 cm) and Cot Bed (70 x 140 x 11 cm)
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.
- Cleaning Instructions:Vaccum regularly and spot clean with a slightly damp cloth allow to dry before using again. We recommend you use the ClevaMama® waterproof mattress protector to keep your mattress in tip top condition.