Our 3 in 1 Sleep, Sit and Play Mattress offers you, from baby to toddler, the ultimate in comfort and versatility with the use of ClevaFoam®. A multi-purpose mattress, which can be used in your travel cot to ensure your baby gets a full and comfortable night's sleep. As a play mat during the all important floor playtime and then it converts into a play seat for your toddler's very own sofa. For your convenience, the removable cover is machine washable. Designed with safety in mind, ClevaFoam® is lightweight and breathable with reduced heat retention, making it suitable for use with babies.
Manufactured using fabrics and foams that are hypo-allergenic, PH balanced and toxin free makes the product suitable for use with babies who suffer from asthma and allergies and is also Oeko-Tex® 100 certified for use with babies.
In conjunction with the University of Trinity College Dublin, ClevaFoam® has been specifically researched, engineered, designed and manufactured for babies. The complete ClevaFoam® range offers the ultimate in comfort, support and luxury for babies and toddlers. ClevaFoam® is scientifically proven to reduce the pressure on your baby's head by 50% and increase support by 80% and aid in the prevention of Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome). The added benefit of Airflow™ ensures moisture is drawn away and airflow is increased for the ultimate "Snugability".
- Offers comfort and versatility with the use of ClevaFoam; from infants to toddlers.
- A multi-purpose mattress, which can be used in your travel cot, to ensure your baby gets a full and comfortable night’s sleep, as a play mat during the all-important floor playtime and convert into a play seat for your toddler’s very own sofa.
- Gives support and comfort to your baby’s fast-growing body.
- Removable & machine washable cover - Zippers around the mattress to allow you to remove the cover easily.
- 95 cm x 65 cm x 7 cm
Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Ensure that this product fits snugly into your crib or cot. As a general rule, the gap between the mattress and the cot should be no more than 4cm (1.5 in).
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to help prevent SIDs.
- A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER used this product on countertops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- The mattress pad itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the mattress and allow to dry flat.