Imagine how cute your baby will look in these! Charlie Banana® Patented Reusable One Size Organic Diapers are a great alternative to disposable diapers. Cloth-diapered babies tend to experience less diaper rashes, less blowouts, better sleep, and more comfort. These diapers have a smart flap for tucking in either washable or disposable inserts, giving you the best of both worlds. Cloth diapers facilitates baby’s potty training because they feel the wetness when they pee in their diapers. Each diaper comes with two hemp inserts that are highly absorbent and soft, making them great for both daily and overnight use. With fun bright colors and designs, Charlie Banana® reusable cloth diapers make any baby adorable. Fabulous choice for a thoughtful baby shower gift for parents-to-be. Eco fact: reduce your carbon footprint. Disposable diapers take 500 years to decompose and you'll use 6,000 disposable diapers during your children's first two years. Leave a legacy for your child by contributing to a cleaner environment for their future and save a bundle. Each pack comes with 3 diapers and 6 hemp inserts.
- Easy to use
- Eco conscious
- Superior absorbency
- Leak protection leg casing
- Wide-back elastic
- Front flap opening
- Do not use any ointment / cream while using Charlie Banana® Reusable Diapers. This will keep your inserts' absorption at maximum performance.
- Shell-Face : 100% Polyester
- Back : Polyurethane
- Lining : 100% Organically Grown Cotton
- Insert : Top : 55% Hemp 45% Cotton
- Bottom : 88% Bi constituent Fiber (80% Polyester 20% Nylon) 12% Polyester
- Machine wash cold or warm wash to a maximum of 40℃. Use cloth-friendly detergent with proper amount needed. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Do not iron. Tumble dry low or hang dry.