Our Tencel Waterproof Mattress Protector fitted sheet has been designed to help you and your toddler through the stresses of nighttime toilet training.
Tencel is a sustainable fabric, made from 100% biodegradable wood cellulose. Textiles of Tencel are softer than silk, cooler than linen and even more absorbent than cotton, it is also resistant to wrinkles. This eco fabric has natural breathability and 50% greater moisture absorption than cotton, helping to keep your baby cool even on the hottest nights. Due to this ability the growth of bacteria is inhibited, as well as mould and mites. In addition to that the polyurethane layer acts as an anti-allergy barrier.
- Made with 100% Tencel, with fibers derived from sustainable wood sources, it is naturally anti-microbial, resisting dust mites, bacteria & allergens.
- It is luxuriously soft, breathable, waterproof and absorbs substantially more than cotton ensuring a drier and healthier sleeping climate.
- Tencel® unites the advantage of many fibres which makes it as fine as silk, as strong as polyester, as cool and pleasant to touch as linen and as warm as wool.
- With a polyurethane waterproof under layer and 360° elastic for secure fitting it is an easy, practical and discreet way of guarding against wet beds and damaged mattresses. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Features extra deep fitted skirt to suit mattress depths up to 40 cm deep.
- Available in 3 different sizes:
- COT 60 CM x 120 CM x 25 CM
- COT BED 70 CM X 140 CM X 25 CM
- SINGLE 90 CM X 190 CM X 35 CM
- Fabric composition: 100% Lyocell (Tencel® ) surface & 100% Thermoplastic polyurethane lining
- Machine washable. Do not mix light and dark colours. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble dry at low temperature.