Nothing is more precious than your baby. Our supportive and breathable ClevaFoam® Baby Pillow, in pure white, has been designed to protect and support your baby's soft round head and neck while sleeping.
Our advanced ClevaFoam® technology protects the round shape of your baby's head to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome (Plagiocephaly). It is scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the back of your baby's head by 50% and to increase support by 80% (Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland).
The uniquely formulated ClevaFoam® with its open cell structure is 100% breathable, has significantly reduced heat retention and is remarkably light weight. For your baby's comfort and safety, it is hypo-allergenic, pH balanced, toxin and formaldehyde free. Ideal for babies with asthma and allergies.
- ClevaFoam® technology helps to protect the round shape of your baby's head
- Breathable, lightweight with reduced heat retention
- Hypo-allergenic, pH balanced & toxin free; suitable for babies with asthma & allergies
- Pure white cover
- ClevaFoam® pillows & pillow cases also available in infant, pram and toddler size
- Luxurious baby pillow - superior comfort and support for your newborn's head.
- Restful night's sleep - keeps the head and spine of your baby in comfortable alignment.
- From age 0 to 6 months
How to position your baby on to the pillow?
- Place your baby's head and shoulders on to the pillow, as per the image on the packaging. Safety is a shared responsibility. Although this product has been manufactured according to all safety standards and requirements, we need your help in order to keep your child safe and failure to follow these instructions for use may cause serious injury or damage to your child.
To prevent serious injury or death:
- Not intended for carrying baby.
- Pay special attention to warnings for safety, in order to prevent possible injury to your child.
- Examine product frequently for damage, missing or loose parts. Do not use if product is damaged.
- Always place your baby to sleep on their back to help prevent SIDs.
Other important information:
- A child's movement can slide this product. NEVER use this product on counter-tops, tables on or near steps or on other elevated surfaces.
- All foam products are packed for safety and transportation and require time when unpacked to return to original shape and size.
- Please remove the product from all packaging and allow to air for a period of 48 hours before use.
- Optimum room temperature for best performance should be 18°C.
- Handwash ClevaFoam® pillow only, pillow cover is machine washable
- The pillow itself may be washed occasionally and gently by hand using a mild detergent.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the pillow and allow to dry flat.
- 19cm x 26cm