Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit 0.2 TOG is a 5-in-1 gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled. As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This swaddle makes the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free to be less upsetting for babies & their parents.
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool for warm temperatures
- Suit: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane & Cuffs: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Recommended for babies 3-12 months.
The suit has been created with a snug fit upper chest and specially designed zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves with fold over cuffs to provide a swaddling effect. It also has two ARMS UP™ zip-off wings, which should remain attached to the suit until your baby is ready to transition. After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a ticker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
When your baby is ready to transition start with one wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
*Ages & child heights are approximate. For best fit result select size according to your child's height, not their age.
What Is Included
- x1 Transition Suit
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Still Have Questions?
- Feel free to contact us if you have further queries on what is included or queries with regards to the product features. Our contact details can be found under the "Contact Us" tab. We look forward to hearing from you!